Tragedy has struck our Bunk Room. The kids ghost chairs I have been dreaming about since I started this project are TOO SMALL! Too short, too narrow, too small. They are fine for Lake, but not for Adam. They would outgrow them within a year for sure. I. Am. Devastated. They were going to be so perfect with the clean, white, modern Parsons Play Table I found on sale at Pottery Barn Kids. But they sadly just don’t work. Apparently all children’s ghost chairs are the same size, and regular adult ghost chairs are too tall. So we are moving on. But I’m having the hardest time deciding what look I want, especially at the right price point. So I have scoured the internet and so far here are my favorites, all for under $100. That’s our cute table in the center so you can see what we are working with.
1. Little Felix Chair from Land of Nod
2. Bertoia Inspired Wire Chair from Overstock
3. Pangea Home Children’s Daffy Chair from Amazon
4. Spindle Play Chair from PB Kids
5. Mini Stool Louis XV from Retro Furnish
6. Tabouret Bistro Side Chair from Overstock
7. Dip Dyed Stools from Serena and Lily